Friday, March 24, 2006



Take my breath away...
So I love nature and photography. Just this last week we finally put of some pictures in our living room that we had on a desk for the last few months...Nevertheless they are up!! Looking at the pictures is a stress reliever, I am drawn and captivated by them...they can even take my breath away...I don't really know how else to explain the way nature or pictures of nature soothe my soul...To me God's creation is, just that, his wonderful creation that tells of his wonder. When I see beauty around me it causes me to be in awe of God. I mean if something is that beautiful on earth how much greater is God's...Truly his beauty is inexpressible...If anything seeing God's creation makes me want to rise up and praise him! To the left is one of the pictures on our wall...I hope it makes you think about the power, sovereignty, beauty and greatness of God as it did for me.

2 Comments:

At 31/3/06 10:25 AM, Blogger Dallas Lange said...

Michelle-
Great to hear from you! These are some amazings pictures. Did you take them yourself? Keep posting them because they are beautiful. Glad to hear you are doing well, loving God, and serving him. Now thanks to the blog world we can keep in better touch. God bless.
-Kelly

 
At 31/3/06 4:32 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Yeah, I took them when we first got here in sept. while we were at our briefing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home