Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I have decided that writing blogs is hard...the time it takes...and it is challenging to keep up with the "Jones" so to speak...I know that I hardly ever write anything so I am sorry for those of you who check on my blog every now and then and never find anything new...
So anyway...I am suppose to write about how life is going according to my brother, so I will try...Currently we are getting ready to show a film about skiing and snowboarders...that will happen tonight actually...It should be a great way to meet more students here in Rijeka...
Umm...nothing exciting has really happened so there is little else that I have to say...

1 Comments:

At 16/3/06 12:53 AM, Blogger Alexis said...

When you keep us hanging like that, it makes it even more exciting to find an update! Thanks, Jason, for inspiring Michelle...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home