Monday, January 09, 2006


Soccer
So for those of you who don’t really know me, here is something you should know. I love soccer. It has been a struggle over here to play, as there are no grass fields only concrete. Nevertheless there have been time we have had the chance to play, but of course I would prefer playing all the time if I had the option. I can’t explain why I have such a fetish for soccer, but I just love it. I think it is partly because I can actually do well with it, I am not pro by any means, but I am much better at it than anything that has to do with hand/eye coordination. To prove my point, the other week I was playing soccer on a video game, lets just say I am going to keep with the real deal rather than the fake version on the big screen. Although, I could have gotten MVP for the other team. Anyway this is a pointless blog entry, but I thought would share about my love for soccer.

2 Comments:

At 15/1/06 5:10 PM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

Whoa hey! You are blogging all the time now! Awesome.

 
At 27/1/06 12:08 PM, Blogger Alexis said...

Congratulations, Michelle! It's pretty addictive, watch out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home