Saturday, March 18, 2006

RIBBit RIbbit...That is the sound a frog makes before it ends up on the menu at a really nice restaurant...Sadly the only sound the frog made at dinner was CROAK! Last night at dinner Matt (visiting from MSU) order an appetizer of frog legs...And I tried some!! Not to sound like the cliche, but frog does have chicken like qualities...It tastes similar although you have to also add to the mixture a fishiness, and the consistency is also like chicken...But none the less I have decided that Frog tastes like Frog, although I would have to try other frogs to really compare, but from my limited knowledge in the culinary world, I have determined that frog is good, but I would not make a meal of it..

2 Comments:

At 22/3/06 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! I have those emails for you! I can't find your email at the moment so sorry this is a comment...Sanja's is dzezva@net.hr
Marta's is cmartamoon@yahoo.com. Sanja's blogspot is www.apocalipsa.blog.hr Hope this helps. I'll keep looking through the mess of a room I have for your email. Have a great day!

 
At 22/3/06 7:06 PM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

I actually really like frog's legs. I think it tastes like chicken and shrimp mixed together, and I especially like it with cocktail sauce. Yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home