Thursday, March 16, 2006

Repent!
Wickedness defines my soul. The sinful nature taking hold. Darkness around me as a haze. As I crawl through this desecrated maze. Jagged rocks entangle my feet, rest assured my body is meek. Falling, tumbling to the ground. Stumbling, bruised, scorned, shamed, bloody, exposed and a heart drenched with pain. As tears trickle down my face like a soft acid rain....
...Repent, Oh my daughter!! Fall to your knees. Trust that I love you, listen to ME. Hear the words I whisper, the song that I sing:
Repent and see Freedom. Live and Rejoice
Love and Be Lifted, Worship with your voice
Dance in my presence, adorn MY throne with Praise
Give your life for service, Fall on your knees to pray
Christ has set you Free so walk in HIS victory!
Look up from your broken Shadows, see MY glorious Light!
I LOVE you my child, you ARE my delight.

1 Comments:

At 17/3/06 4:38 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

Yay! You posted my newest favorite poem. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home