Friday, March 24, 2006

I just discovered I can change the color of the text and the style of the letters! How exciting is that!! So throughout this entry will get to see the variations of color. Yellow is hard to see so I will change it. Much better. Ok some real content now...Or maybe not...
  • yeah! Bullets are fun. Sort of like saying "Francisco"
  • Or like saying "Mufasa, Mufasa, Mufasa"
  1. Now for Numbers: I love numbers and I just got a math puzzle book!!! Thanks mom!
  2. If I could be a number I would be the number 24...Not really sure as to the reasoning behind that but I have always liked that number.

Alright back to the real content: So today I have been thinking a lot (yes that could be a shock after reading what is above, but I was deep in thought today) about really knowing who I am...I have been reading a book and today the part I read challenged me to think about desires. As I read the chapter I kept thinking what are my desires? Where are the true passions of my heart?

It has been hard in some aspects to really think about my desires especially when it comes to more specific things in my life. It is easy for me to say my passion is for God and I desire to serve him through ministry by sharing the gospel with those around me. But to think more about how God made me and the very unique desires he has given me has been more difficult, yet it is fun to think about as it makes me see more of the amazing-ness of God because he created each of us so differently with a variety desires, gifts and passions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home