Friday, June 13, 2008

Direction-less I teary
Waiting for your Renown
Listen Oh, ears and hear the gentle peaceful sound
God's voice echoes through the canyon infinitely sweet
Joy comes rushing as river beneath my humbled feet
Stilled heart beats to listen; cooled soul soaks in the Truth
As hands quiver over ancient Words suddenly made anew:

"You are my witness," Declares the Lord, "and my servant whom I have chosen
that you may know and believe and understand that I am he."

So thou I teary blinded and unsure
I can be confident in His Sovereign Grace
and always rest assured, he has brought me to this place
to be the priceless feet who carry truth amongst the land

Crimson Rose of Calvary
Sent to die for Sin
Glory to Your Name on High
Redeemer With no end

Oh Lord, Open listless eyes of hostile man
May they see death and life in light of Your holiness
And make a choice for You oh Lord to be reconciled, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home