Sunday, February 24, 2008

Father teach me to gaze into your presence each dawn of the morning, for you are my streangth as you pour out new mercies upon me each day. Oh that I would taste and see your goodness, faithfulness and Truth; to delight in you with ever breath. To know how deep, high and wide your love is. Teach me to see opportunities to love on others~for it is not about doing things~but living love, bleeding the love of you in all things. Silent heart of mine, dispense thy grace received on those who are near that they might taste and see the Lord's redeeming love.

1 Comments:

At 9/3/08 7:25 PM, Blogger ladybug said...

:) i'm still far away for understand this Love...i'm just living it...some days of my life. I think we talk about this Love but...I see 'It' so deeply amazing that i just can live it...just live it.

:) Beautiful thought yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home