Saturday, January 19, 2008

Subject Request by Jason:

This post is on a subject which Jason inspired me to write about.
Subject: camping

Camping is awesome!!
I love it so much and I haven't gotten to go for a few years.
What do I like about it?
  1. Getting away from everything and going out in nature.
  2. Seeing the stars
  3. Sitting around a camp fire talking and worshiping
  4. playing cards (may i)
  5. swimming
  6. going on walks/runs/bike riding
  7. Laying in the sun
  8. Not caring about taking a shower
  9. Enjoying friends and family
  10. Fishing
  11. S'mores (Mallows, Reese's Peanut butter cups and grams) :-)
In General it is wonderful and I would highly recommend it.

1 Comments:

At 21/1/08 11:13 PM, Blogger Alexis said...

Ahh, this makes me want to go camping with you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home