Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Merry Christmas!
Wow it is hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone already. How quickly this year has flown by . My Christmas was fun, I had the wonderful pleasure of flying home on the 24th. My family and I went to the Christmas eve service, then I came home and crashed because I was up at 4:30 am KY time. At midnight we sang happy birthday to my Grandma. On Christmas we had breakfast then waited for my aunt to fly in. Once she got to our house we opened presents. The day was relaxing. Dinner was amazing my sister made my grandma chicken cord on blue and twice backed potatoes. At dinner grandma shared some of her memories growing up that was so much fun to hear. After that I went to bed...It was a wonderful day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home