Sunday, June 08, 2008

Love

A few weeks ago at small group we did an ice breaker which I thought was a great idea. We each had the opportunity to stand up in front of the group and simply say what we love until we exhausted our brain… So I have decided to write out some of my loves…

I love

God

My family, my job, my friends, my home, new roommate, warm water, a cool breeze, the ocean, creation, the body in all its uniqueness of how God knit me together, church, small group, the bible, journaling, writing, singing, dancing, painting, taking pictures, laughing,

I love

Deep conversations with people, talking about God (who he is and what he has done), worship, prayer, helping others see truth, listening, sharing insight,

I love

romantic comedies, camping, the sandlot, inspirational stories or movies, watching the stars, Sitting quietly for hours, the book of Isaiah, traveling, people, staying up late and sleeping in, a good cup of hot coco on a snowy day, chocolate, peanut butter, running, dreams, goals, being around people, baseball, football (watching), soccer (playing it)

I love

All the possibilities this life holds and the journey God takes me on each day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home