Wednesday, June 14, 2006


Popcorn...
After much deliberation and thought the jury has come in with the verdict....Michelle is sentenced to life without hope of being able to pop popcorn in a pot on the stove! She will follow her father's footsteps and forever burn popcorn...
My head hung in shame as they read the verdict...Why? How can it be? Yet the evidence is there a yellow pot, blackened from the burning inferno of pop corn kernels...For ever I will be tainted by my attempt at making delicious caramel corn...for ever will I be scorned...Whoa is me...the grief on my face is only relieved from the laughter of the others who have been intoxicated with smoke...still the sorrow in my heart lingers as the reality sets in I have failed to make popcorn...

6 Comments:

At 14/6/06 9:43 PM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

It looks to me like you have too much oil and/or water in that pot.

Just a thought.

 
At 15/6/06 12:31 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Really! The water was used to cool to pot down and stop all the smoke...but thanks for your thought...Next time I will try to use less water...

 
At 15/6/06 8:38 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Thanks zoran I am glad you enjoyed it!

 
At 16/6/06 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go small's

 
At 16/6/06 1:07 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Thanks bigs for your words of encouragement!

 
At 2/7/06 4:26 PM, Blogger John said...

If popcorn is the only food item you cannot cook, you are in good shape. And based on every other food product that you have ever created, you are in very good shape indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home