Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wow it is amazing how quickly the time has flown by around here when all I do is work on my tan and sip strawberry smoothes...Ok it is not quiet like that, but non the less time keeps ticking away...That reminds me of a song I once knew forever ago I think it went something like "five hundred- twenty-five thousand- six hundred minutes...Moments so dear...How do you measure, measure a year... In cups of coffee..." Anyway I can't really remember it...So this just a quick post to make my boss happy, but I would like to note that it has not been a full week only 5 days since the last post...

6 Comments:

At 7/5/06 8:48 AM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

Happy? HAPPY? You've made me ecstatic!

WOOHOO!

I am glad to see that my powers over stinters are growing stronger.

Mooowahahahahaaaaaa!

 
At 9/5/06 2:52 PM, Blogger John said...

If you were to measure a year in cups of coffee in Croatia....let's give a lean estimate of 3 cups a day, that would make one year equal to 1095 cups of coffee. Yeah, that sounds about right. But if we were to measure a year in cigarettes, well, that's a whole other ballpark.

 
At 13/5/06 9:08 AM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

And now it has been 9 days since your last post. Which would be 27 cups of coffee.

 
At 15/5/06 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are right "boss" i need to get on it...but thats only if I had 3 cups a day, what if I had 1 and hour then it would be 216...but if that were true I would probably never sleep and then I would have psoted sooner...

 
At 19/5/06 8:34 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

Michelle Lee Clinton, you said you wanted to borrow my computer for blogging, yet when I view your blog today I see NO NEW POST! Big trouble... big trouble.

 
At 19/5/06 7:46 PM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

If you say boss with quotes around it one more time then I am going to have to fly to Croatia to show you why they call me "Jefe" in all of south america.

hint: it is because of my tattoo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home