Saturday, April 29, 2006

Confession:

Do you ever feel like you are a broken record before the Lord especially when it comes to confessing sin? I know I do. So many times even in the same day I go before Him ashamed of my failure once again to live for Him. I feel like I keep doing all the things that I don't want to do and nothing of what I want to do. Over the last few weeks I have been discouraged as I continue to "fail". Then today I was reminded: God has not only forgiven me and allows me to live a victorious life free from guilt, but He has chosen to remove my sins as far as the east is from the west!! Thus each time I am coming before God with my repetitive sin it is not so in His sight. He is not saying how many times are you going to disappoint me and when will you get over this?...Instead He continues to beckon me to sit before His throne, call on His name and dwell in His house...What an amazing God I serve!

6 Comments:

At 1/5/06 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am leaving a comment on my own blog because I feel neglected...I hardly ever get comment, granted my post do not compare to the greatness of my team, but it would be nice to have people even leave anything on here...Alright I am done complaining I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

 
At 1/5/06 11:41 AM, Blogger John said...

Don't worry Michelle, you're not the only wicked sinner around. Yes, it's true. Pete is a wicked sinner, too. Trust me. Ok, I must admit, I've been known to commit a few of those in my day (by "my day" I mean every minute). God is pretty rad for being so loving and patient toward us.

 
At 2/5/06 12:27 AM, Blogger Alexis said...

Hey, look at us commenting! Thanks for the cool reminder. And thanks for going walking with us last night :-).

 
At 2/5/06 7:20 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

I'm like that all the time...

And our walk last night was fun. I will never forget the cowboy comment. :) We are going to a rodeo together someday! Hee hee. :)

 
At 3/5/06 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is not like me!

"Be content to be the object of his mercy, and look at nothing else."

 
At 4/5/06 10:52 AM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

Okay, okay.

Long time listener, first time caller.

Any more posts out there? How long has it been, a week?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home