Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tonight I went to the movies we saw Mission Impossible 3...It was well..., words can not describe this emotional, heart stopping, "take my breath away", action packed film. It was moving, stirring and yet so real to life...I mean of course a man can swing from one tall building to another land on a glass skylight, survive an explosion and still manage to save the world all in only a few short hours...This movie has changed my life...If only you could see the tears forming in my eyes because I really do want "world peace" and that is what Tom Cruise did...He saved us all from the "rabbits foot"...
Ok so seriously maybe it wasn't the greatest, most intellectually stimulating movie but it was fun to watch and hang out with everyone tonight...Speaking of the night I should be getting to bed as it is getting late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home