Sunday, July 13, 2008

Today I was looking back over some of my blogs and remembering the journey God has taken me on thus far in my life. It is truly amazing to see His continual faithfulness, passionate pursuit and love for me though both the calm and the storms. I stand in awe of God more so now because of what he has done, yet also because of who he is. God can give and take away for this world is his and all that is in it. Though I have nothing His name it to be praise as much as when his blessings are one me.

In Awe of You I stand
Given to me was the Lamb
His Blood Poured Out as a sacrifice
My gain cost Him his very life

In that alone I rejoice
For great reward is mine
Condemnation has been lifted
Freedom has set in

Rejoice oh my heart always
For Christ is my Own
I am his and he is mine
Forever he shall be on his eternal throne

Praise to the Lamb Above
Who was slain
Who is worthy to open the scroll and claim
His children from every tribe, nation and tongue
Give thanks to His Glorious name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home