Monday, August 07, 2006

Isaiah 55:8-9

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.
As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."


    During the last weekend God redirected my life...I thought I would be home for about half a year or so, now I will be there for about six weeks to I raise support. By the end of September or early October I will be moving to Oregon to be an intern with Campus Crusade for Christ at OSU. It is amazing to see God working especially when He reminds me that his ways are not my ways. With God life is an adventure and so unpredictable. I know His Plans always outweigh any of mine...Praise be to God for he is the all knowing, sovereign and great I AM; who was and is and is to come. All things are in his hands my past, present and future. To Him alone be all the praise, GLORY and honor as I follow his footsteps and his guiding light through out this life.

    3 Comments:

    At 7/8/06 2:51 PM, Blogger Dallas Lange said...

    If you do make it up here to Oregon you are definitely going to have to come see us. OSU is about an hour or so from us...but we also have friends moving down there so we could come visit you too. Let us know when you will be up our way. It is awesome to watch how God has and is leading you!
    -Kelly

     
    At 11/8/06 9:30 PM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

    Michelle-- hey, that's great. K and I often head to Corvallis because her folks live there. So we should see you occasionally. And of course we're only an hour and a half away!

     
    At 20/8/06 11:08 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

    I know you had your heart on Montana, but you're close to some pretty cool people (you know, like me!). Anywho, I just wanted to let you know I'll be praying for you as you race to raise support, and spend significantly less time in Reno than you thought would... Take care of yourself!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home