Friday, July 14, 2006

Released to Praise


Captive to Sin
Bound to Chains

Ashamed by Defeat
Anguished by a war torn Soul

Depleted in a desert
Crumbling in a valley

Eyes stained with tears
A heart stained with darkness

Stumbling, Falling, Crawling
Broken, Desperate, Grief-stricken



A spirit of death and despair

Then God Heard my Cry!

Captive to Righteousness
Bound to Christ
I stand in Freedom

Esteemed by Unfailing Love
Surrounded by Grace
I Stand un-condemned

Overflowing with living water
Rebuilt with Truth
I stand in Victory

Eyes stained with joy
A heart stained with glorious light
I Stand confident



Rejoicing, Running, Restored
Renewed, Redeemed, Rescued

A Spirit of Life and Hope

For the Display of His Splendor!

1 Comments:

At 21/7/06 9:42 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

I'm praying for you, hon, and miss you. Email me when you get home (Rijeka).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home