Thursday, August 06, 2009

Wow it is already August! How did that happen?

Yesterday was my parents 28th anniversary! Yeah!!!

This week I am on vacation, which is so great! I haven't done much of anything, but it is just nice to sleep in and do whatever I want. Today I am at Panera while Devin is working.

There is not too much news in my life. I am feeling better and I have more energy, the next step will be getting back to working out as I have had a 2 month absents. My goal will be to walk the thanksgiving day race this year instead of running it as I will be 6.5 months pregnant by then. Wow that is crazy! I still can't believe I am going to be a mom, but I am super excited about it!

Other than that nothing else is going...Maybe I will come up with something more inspirational the next time I blog ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home