Saturday, February 10, 2007

Last weekend We were on our annual Winter Retreat:

The weekend was crazy! Lack of sleep was the name of the game. We got to Sisters on Friday night after shopping and having our weekly staff meeting. That night was packed: registration for 130 ish students, the speaker and then Bunko. We ended the activities around midnight...

The next day we had a brunch, worship/teaching time, a Staff Hunt, Followed by free time, dinner, teaching time, men and women's time then hangout time. Also ending near midnight.

Sunday we were all up by 6am because we were staying at a church so we had to be gone no later than 8 am with everything cleaned...

After coming back and talking with students I would say the Winter retreat was a success as they were challenged spiritually and they formed new relationships...Here are some pics...



1 Comments:

At 11/2/07 3:40 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

I'm glad that it went well! I was about to email you but just saw that you posted. I have been thinking about you this week. I miss you! I miss our prayer sessions like the one on the roof in Murter and the ones in Faruk's place. I love how you intercede and spur me on to do the same. Let me know how you are doing by an email or if you want to talk, you can call the vonage today. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home