Saturday, January 06, 2007

2007!!!!?

It is hard to believe it is already 2007!!!
How can that be?! Time flies way too quickly.
Additionally I turned 24! That's right I am almost 25
which mean I am getting close to 30!

As I feel asleep that night I was thinking about being 24
and how different I feel from what I thought I would by the time I got to this age.
Let me explain: I had ideas of what I would be like or act like and they just don't add up
to who I am right now...I wanted to be more

Sophisticated or mature, but I am

Just me with all my immaturities and non-sofictication...I guess I wanted

to wake up and be someone who knew where she was going in life and has everything together,
But I think in the real world those things are just another allusion never to be obtained.

Anyway turning 24 hasn't been bad at all: I did get to go to lunch with friends
and dance the morning away.

Lastly, although it is late I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home