Friday, January 05, 2007

Christmas!
I know that it has been a while, so I will catch you up with what has been going on. I flew home to Reno on the 17th as a surprise! It was so much fun only my brother knew I was coming home for Christmas. He picked me up at the airport and then I called my mom when I was alsmost home; I rang the door bell and she was shocked to see me there. My dad was speachless (or maybe he was just waking up from a nap so he was tired). My sister gave me a huge hug, she was also very surprised. I would have to say mission accomplished.





Here are pics of my house all decorated for Christmas...the tree is about 16feet high.











My dad got an inflatable snowman and glob for Christmas... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6/1/07 4:57 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

I love that you surprised you fam! And i think you're dad's snow man is amazing... We should get one and put it on our balcony here! Can't you imagine the students walking to Ekonomiski stopping in shock when they saw it above them? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home