Sunday, November 05, 2006

I love the ocean! I went yesterday and it was awesome...
Wet, rainy, but oh so beautiful. When I got to the shore I saw a family flying a kite.
I walked out onto the wet sand conformed into various designs from the ever
present rain and waves. At first it was just sprinkling, but only after a few
minutes a gust of wind blew across the ground picking up the water on
it and bringing sheets of rain to pelt me with.
I stood with my back to the enveloping storm, but inevitably
I was soaked as I was only in a hooded sweatshirt and cords...But it was worth it...
Here are some of the pics I took while I was there...

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6/11/06 6:21 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

So I assume that "burning with jealousy" is a sin... so I probably shouldn't admit it. :)
The pics are gorgeous. and i love the other ones from here. but there were a couple people i didn't know. who were they in the middle?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home