Monday, October 23, 2006

What I have done in the last two weeks:
  • moved to Corvallis
  • went to the weekly CRU meeting
  • Went to staff meetings
  • painted my new room (olive green and dark brown, it use to be BRIGHT yellow)
  • registered my car in OR
  • went to a bowling night (I got a high score of 106!!! Yeah!)
  • Went to the Fall Retreat (Lots of Fun)
  • Stayed up way to late at the fall Retreat
  • Went shopping for food (always a plus)
  • I got a cell phone
well I think that about covers it for the last few weeks I know there were other details, but I think this list is sufficient.

2 Comments:

At 24/10/06 8:51 PM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

Isn't Matt O'Brien the greatest?

 
At 25/10/06 9:11 AM, Blogger michelle said...

yeah he did a great job at the retreat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home