Thursday, November 02, 2006

Today it is rainy and cold, it reminds me of all the good days in Rijeka walking around with pants that are soaked to the knees...I guess some has not changed for me, my pants are currently soaked and my feet are cold...Although I miss Rijeka and all of those who were there, I also love the adventure that is here for me in Corvallis; so I wouldn't change anything...I am here for God and his Glory. I am excited to see His plan and purpose during the next year of my life...I praise the Lord for his provisions and ultimate guidance for my life...I love you Lord!

1 Comments:

At 3/11/06 9:40 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

Yay. I was encouraged by this today. I love Him too. It was a tougher day in Rijeka today. It's not raining though, just bitter cold. scarves, hats, mittens type cold. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home