Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Today marks my second week of being back. It is strange how time works. The other night I was just thinking how this last year feels like it was a dream. Even the last two weeks seem to have gone quickly, yet at the same time its like I've been back forever. Everything is unreal and its like I am floating in a time-warp of space out into the unknown...(I have been watching to much Star Trek with my Dad)...In all reality I do feel like a once beloved rag doll tossed to the wayside...I know I am valued by God and there are many who love me...But this is a transition time for me and I am just lost in the business of life, unsure of which way to go or what to do...

1 Comments:

At 29/8/06 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home