Wednesday, May 02, 2007

CAR KEYS
After CRU tonight I was getting ready to leave when I realized I didn't have my keys. I searched in my purse, pockets and around where I was sitting...nothing. Then the feeling of "I can't believe it, I locked my keys in my car!", came sweeping over me. So I went out to the parking lot along with Leah, Adena, Jimmy and Chris to assess if in fact they were in the car and if the doors were locked...Not surprisingly they were in the front seat of the driver side with all the doors locked...then I remembered I had answered my phone right after taking the keys out of the ignition and placed them next to my leg, but when I grabbed my purse and got out I thought they were with me...So it is 10:30 Pm and my keys are in my car...Luckily Chris has AAA so he called them and Bob's tow truck company came to the rescue within a matter of minutes (only 15 min or less!!) and just as it was beginning to rain (what a surprise!). I was really impressed with how quickly the tow truck man was able to open the door, it was awesome to watch. And I didn't have to pay because it was with AAA!! So the night ended with a celebration at McMenamins...Which was really fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home