Saturday, July 28, 2007

Moments

Each moment comes calling, echoing down from heaven; softly it falls to this earth whispering come. Come to the waters and drink. Refresh thy soul; fill thy heart with joy that peace may overflow.

Yet each moment offers emotions tossing as the wind; either tears of sorrow or tears of joy, but faithfully still in that place a gentle voice is heard. Come to the waters and drink. Refresh thy soul; fill thy heart with joy that peace may overflow.

Oh Lord in each moment wash over my heart, let your voice be heard in the midst of both my joy and pain, let not the silence overwhelm my soul. I come to the waters to drink, to refresh my soul, to fill my heart with joy that peace may overflow.

1 Comments:

At 1/8/07 9:12 PM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

that's beautiful, Michelle. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home